Hey we have all been there, trying to get back into or starting a fitness journey. Well the dumbbell is one of the most versatile, but also costly pieces of gear you can buy. You could try for an entire dumbbell rack that could cost you thousands of dollars and limit your workout space- or consider some of my ideas that have been cost effective and great space savers.
- X Mark Fitness 25lbs Adjustable dumbbell (5lbs to 25lbs) fror about $166.80
- Bowflex 552 (5lbs to 52lbs also in 2.5 lb increments) for about $349
- Bowflex 1090 ( 10 lbs to 90lbs in 5lbs increments) for about $599
- Ironmaster dumbbell you can adjust each dumbbell from 5 lbs to 75lbs. Add on dumbbell plate kits are available to 120 lbs and even 165 lbs.for about $319 - $560
- Powerblock which have various set ranging from 3 lbs to 130 lbs. for about $149-$937
Coming Soon: How to choose the right dumbbell set for you